What Hospital Pricing Data Shows
#fair health costs social media posts
- Click on the image you would like to include and save it to your computer.
- Copy the post text.
- Log into your Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook account and post the text with the image you saved.
Image Options (choose one)
- Prices for an M.R.I. at Mass General
- Prices for an M.R.I. at Aurora St. Luke’s in Milwaukee
- Prices for an M.R.I. at Memorial Regional Hospital in Florida
- Prices for a colonoscopy at University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Prices for a pregnancy test at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Tweet: In some cases, employers and patients are paying more for care with insurance coverage than they would without. Price transparency from our hospitals is imperative. #FairHealthCosts https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/08/22/upshot/hospital-prices.html via @nytimes
LinkedIn or Facebook: The cost of medical services should be available to employers who are selecting health plans for their employees and to patients who want to get the care they need at the best value. Not enough hospitals have complied with price transparency requirements, and those who have show some startling discrepancies in what they charge to patients receiving the same services. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/08/22/upshot/hospital-prices.html