CQC Webinar: Resilient Primary Care – Insights into Virtual Patient Engagement
Today, telehealth is more accepted by patients, providers and plans, but there may be disparities in how under-represented patients experience virtual care. Purchaser Business Group on Health (PBGH)’s California Quality Collaborative (CQC) is hosting a webinar to highlight key findings, and implications for plans and providers, from the recent statewide survey on telehealth experience for Commercial and Medi-Cal patients.
Join these presenters for our Insights into Virtual Patient Engagement webinar:
- Danielle Oryn, DO, Chief Medical Officer and Chief Medical Informatics Officer at Redwood Community Health Coalition, will share on-the-ground provider perspective on preliminary survey results, and highlight improvement opportunities for meeting patients’ needs virtually as well as improving data collection.
- Mark Schweyer, Director of Telehealth Programs at California Health and Wellness/Health Net of California, will review how health plans can support members and providers during the continued transition to telehealth.
- Rachel Brodie, Senior Director and Valerie Kong, Senior Manager of PBGH’s Measurement and Accountability team, will highlight early insights from preliminary statewide survey data regarding patients’ experience of virtual care.
CQC’s Resilient Primary Care Webinar Series is for provider organizations, typically medical groups and independent practice associations as well as mid-sized practices.
During this webinar, participants will:
- Analyze preliminary data and insights from statewide survey on telehealth experience for Medi-Cal patients
- Hear challenges and early successful practices from provider groups working to improve telehealth
- Prioritize what small/medium practices and IPAs can do today
- Review support and priorities from health plan partners
DatesBegins: September 29, 2021
Ends: September 29, 2021