Measuring Advanced Primary Care in California: Pilot Results and the Path Forward
The Purchaser Business Group on Health (PBGH)’s California Quality Collaborative (CQC) invites you to attend a webinar exploring the next step in California’s journey to scale high-quality, efficient and patient-centered primary care, also known as Advanced Primary Care.
CQC and Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) have partnered with health plans and purchasers to pilot their Advanced Primary Care Measure Set at the practice level in California. The goal of the pilot was to assess comprehensive performance across a key set of outcomes-focused measures to understand variation and aid decision-making for system support. In this webinar we will present the results of the pilot, hear reactions from partners and explore the best next steps for the California health care system.
Presenters and Panelists:
- Dr. Lance Lang, Clinical Consultant, California Quality Collaborative
- Julia Logan, MD, CMO, CalPERS
- Dr. Todd May, Vice President Medical Director, Health Net
- Khanh Nguyen, PharmD, Chief Executive Officer, Cozeva
- Lindsay Petersen, Senior Manager, Advanced Primary Care, CQC/PBGH
- Dolores Yanagihara, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, IHA
This CQC webinar is intended for health plans, purchasers, provider organizations, practices, philanthropy, advocacy, and data exchange organizations.
During this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the goals of the Advanced Primary Care Measurement Pilot
- Review results on primary care performance at the practice level across California
- Hear reactions from a stakeholder panel
- Consider actions the health care system can take to drive better data collection and outcomes improvement.
DatesBegins: December 7, 2023
Ends: December 7, 2023